Background

Monday, October 15, 2012

Olive Oil & Honey Hair treatment

3 parts olive oil 1 part honey (teaspoons for short / thin hair, tablespoons for long /thick).   Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds (until it just begins to boil).  Stir until well blended. When still warm, but cool enough to touch apply to damp or dry hair and comb through. Wrap in towel or put up in a plastic shower cap, let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, Shampoo, Condition.... I did this and my hair is shiny, smooth, and soft...i want to try!For several years now my hair has been very unruly and I have tried every deep conditioner under the sun to try and tame the frizz and dry "straw- like" ends. I have been tempted to shave it all because nothing had worked up until this point.... I am so excited and happy that I found this pin on how to get healthy smooth hair and i highly recommend it! What i did was added 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl and microwaved it for 1 minute. Then I sectioned off my wet hair into four ponytails (looks so sexy btw) and then dipped a comb (use a fine toothed comb) into the  bowl and started at the roots and worked it into my ends. I do this to all four ponytails and then combine them into one and braid it and pin it so its up of my shirt or back. I leave it in for 6-8 hours and then shampoo and condition it. It will feel kind of stiff because of the honey but I promise it washes right out without any fuss! My hair has never been so soft or smooth! I'm so happy I found this one, I truly don't know what my life would be like without Pinterest ! Enjoy. Happy Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment