Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Here We Go!

You know how everyone complains about people wasting time on the internet. I hear a lot of people talking about how guilty they feel for spending hours Facebook? Well I am one of those people to do find Facebook very pointless and counter productive but there is one time draining site I can get behind and that is Pinterest! I love it and I have to be on there daily, and what have i got from it? I Not much really just a better wife, sister, Mom to be, Friend, employee, gym-go-er, amateur baker, chef, organizer, crafter, chef, go to person for quick easy tips on how to remove a stain, church go-er, furniture refurbisher, and flat out a better person in general! But that is just my opinion. In my blog I will be taking what I find from Pinterest and putting it to the test with pictures and tutorials so you know what recipes work, which craft projects are truly "quick and easy to make" and any other thing I find on there. (Yikes)....Enjoy! Happy Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment