Background

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

Ok I love this idea because its fast and easy and you can make so many different things with it! The mini chicken pot pies recipe I pinned is not really a recipe but more of a suggestion so I will just tell you what I do.

First boil 4 large chicken breast for 20-25min and then shred. Next mix a bag of veggies (carrots, peas, corn, green, beans, etc) with a can of cream of chicken soup. Add seasonings ( salt, pepper, garlic pepper, or whatever else you want) You can add minced onion or saute 1/2 onion and put it in the mix. I like to put in a fresh onion. Mix in some shredded cheese. Now mix Bisquick like you would for a biscuit with about 1 1/2-2 cup of the mix an egg and 1cup milk.  Then grease muffin tin and pour 1/3 full of batter, add  chicken/veggie mix and then some more batter on the top. Make sure not to put to much in cause it might overflow. Bake according to the Bisquick directions or until it is golden brown. They should be able to pop out of the tins when you are done. That's it and I love how basic the ingredients are and how good it is!
But that is just the beginning. You can add different ingredients to make Shepherds pie or add fruit and make it a desert! The options are nearly endless. Try this I know you will like it. Happy Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment