Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Creamy Chicken, Veggies and Noodles

This recipe I absolutely love!!!!! It is easily one of my families top ten dinners. I found this on Kraft.com and pinned it myself. The best thing about this dish is that it has a lot of healthy veggies but the cheese flavor is so yummy you can trick the pickiest eater  into eating it! ( I know, I tested this on my sister and it worked) The directions are very simple and its fairly quick. *Instead of microwaving the Velveeta cheese i cut it into cubes and put it in a saucepan on med low heat stirring frequently so it doesn't burn. There is an option for red pepper chili flakes so OF COURSE I add them, cause it makes it so good! Well hope you enjoy this wonderful dish and maybe it will become one of your top ten too! Happy Pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment