Background

Friday, September 14, 2012

Chilis Copycat Salsa

I had to bring a snack to a church activity last night and I didn't want to do a lot of work so I made salsa ! It is so easy and everyone loved it so I guess it was a success. I use my Ninja blender for this salsa and it comes out perfect every time.(P.S I LOVE MY NINJA !) I recommend putting it in the fridge to chill for a few hours, for some reason it makes the flavors blend a little more. And I do add cilantro and of course....and way more jalapenos for SPICE! Cause I love it so much : ) So in summation, I use this as a quick snack when going to a party or event and  don't have a lot of time to make something grand. Happy Pinning.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try! can i use a blender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes any blender will do i believe. though i highly recommend a Ninja : )

    ReplyDelete